We work diligently to provide a safe, engaging, virtuous student culture at Greenbrier. For these reasons, we are unable to accept students with the following criteria:
- 8th grade students or below
- Students younger than 14 or older than 18
- Exhibit physically violent behavior towards others
- Are a danger to themselves or others, including high suicide risk.
- Pregnant young women
- Have been diagnosed and still exhibit symptoms of a psychotic disorder -(hallucinations, delusions).
- Score high on the Autism Spectrum