We would love to meet you and show off our program!
Simply fill out the form and someone from our admissions team will be in touch to set up your virtual tour.
Book a Virtual Tour
What will I See on the Tour?
The tour begins in our historic main building which houses our common areas, residential facilities and administrative offices.
We will then move on to see:
- Our academic facility
- Equine center
- The grounds
You will also have the chance to hear our therapeutic drumming program in operation.
Who will I Meet on the Tour?
You will meet and speak with our residential, academic and therapeutic department heads as well as Rachel Call, our Executive Director and John Grago, our Headmaster.
You will also meet with several students and have the opportunity to ask them questions directly. This is one of the most important parts of the tour as you get to hear honest, unprompted and unrehearsed responses directly from our girls!
What will I Learn on the Tour?
While you are encouraged to ask any questions you may have, we will cover topics like:
- How the Greenbrier program aims to treat false belief systems which cause the symptoms our students are coping with.
- How the residential, academic and therapeutic pieces of our program work in unison as a single therapeutic model.
- How our community and culture of empathy and responsibility are the foundation of our program.
- How our academic program, educational specialist and integration coaches prepare our girls for life after Greenbrier.
- How Greenbrier’s signature programs are used to explore and illicit new beliefs as well as practice and solidify coping mechanisms.